Effective: January 1st 2022
We collect personal and other information from you directly when you provide it to us through theServices. We may also automatically collect certain information about you and your computer, smartphone, or other devices when you use, access, or interact with our Services.
Personal information from accountholders. If you create an account through the Services, we will create personal information related to creating and maintaining your account. This information may include:
• Profile information, such as your full name, username, password.
• Communication information, such as your email address and email preferences.
• Information about your company, such as company name and your title.
• Information related to processing your payment.
• Any other information you provide.
Social Media Information. We collect information from social media accounts (such asInstagram and TikTok), including account names and associated account activity (such as likes, comments, and pages followed).
Other personal data collected through the Services. You can visit the Services without submitting any information that we can use to identify you personally. However, if you use certain features on the Services, such as the “Contact Us” feature, we will collect personal data you provide. The categories of personal data we may collect from you may include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
Server logs. Server logs automatically record information and details about your online interactions with us. For example, server logs may record information about your visit to ourServices at a particular time and day and collect information such as your device ID or IP address.
Pixel tags. A pixel tag (also known as a web beacon, clear GIF, pixel, or tag) is an image or as mall string of code that may be placed in an advertisement or email. It allows companies to set or read cookies or transfer information to their servers when you load a webpage or interact with online content. For example, we or our service providers may use pixel tags to determine whether you have interacted with a specific part of our Services, viewed a particular advertisement, or opened a specific email.
Third-party plugins. Our Services may include plugins from other companies, including social media companies (e.g., the Facebook “Like” button). These plugins may collect information, such as information about the pages you visit and share it with the company that created the plugin even if you do not click on the plugin. These third-party plugins are governed by the privacy policies and terms of the companies that created them.
Third-party online tracking and behavioral advertising. We also may partner with certain third parties to collect, analyze, and use some of the personal and other information described in this section. For example, we may allow third parties to set cookies or use web beacons on the Services or in email communications from us. We may also partner with third parties for analytics or interest-based advertising purposes.
Aggregated or deidentified information. We may also collect and share aggregated or deidentified information about users of the Services, including any deidentified or aggregated information collected through the Platform. Such aggregated or deidentified information will not identify you personally.
We use the information that we collect for a variety of purposes. Our legal bases for processing your personal information are: 1) our legitimate interest in running and maintaining our business;2) performance and fulfillment of our contracts; 3) your consent; and 4) compliance with our legal obligations. In many instances, more than one of these legal bases apply to the processing of your personal information.
The purposes for which we use your information include to:
● Provide you with our Services, including processing your order;
● Respond to your questions or requests concerning the Services;
● Fulfill the terms of any agreement you have with us;
● Fulfill your requests for our Services or otherwise complete a transaction that you initiate;
● Send you information about our Services and other topics that are likely to be of interest to you, including newsletters, updates, or other communications, including promotional emails;
● Improve our artificial intelligence and machine learning;
● Deliver confirmations, account information, notifications, and similar operational communications;
● Improve your user experience and the quality of our products and Services;
● Comply with legal and/or regulatory requirements;
● Aggregate and deidentify information;
● Benchmark results for our customers;
● Serve advertisements;
● Analyze how visitors use the Services and various Services features, including to count and recognize visitors to the Services;
● Create new products and Services; and
● Manage our business.
EYECUE may link information gathered through the Services with information that we collect in other contexts. But in that event, we will handle the combined information in a manner consistent with this Policy.
We share your information with other parties for a variety of purposes, as described below.
To provide our Services. We may share aggregated social media information that we collect through our Platform with our customers in order to offer our Services.
Third-party service providers. EYECUE uses third-party service providers that performServices on our behalf, including web-hosting companies, payment processors, and mailing vendors. These service providers may collect and/or use your information, including information that identifies you personally, to assist us in achieving the purposes discussed above.
We may also share your information with third parties when necessary to fulfill your requests forServices; to complete a transaction that you initiate; to meet the terms of any agreement that you have with us or our partners; or to manage our business.
Please note that our website currently does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Interest-based Advertising. The Site also enables third-party tracking mechanisms to collect information about you and your computing devices for use in online interest-based advertising.For example, third parties may use the fact that you visited our Site to target online ads to you.
In addition, our third-party advertising networks might use information about your use of ourSite to help target advertisements based on your online activity in general. For information about interest-based advertising practices, including privacy and confidentiality, visit the NetworkAdvertising Initiative website or the Digital Advertising Alliance website.
The use of online tracking mechanisms by third parties is subject to those third parties’ own privacy policies, and not this Policy. If you prefer to prevent third parties from setting and accessing cookies on your computer or other device, you may set your browser to block cookies.Additionally, you may remove yourself from the targeted advertising of companies within theNetwork Advertising Initiative by opting out here, or of companies participating in the DigitalAdvertising Alliance by opting out here.
Legal purposes. We also may use or share your information with third parties when we believe, at our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary:
● To comply with applicable law or a court order, subpoena, or other legal processes;
● To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, violations of our terms and conditions, or situations involving threats to our property or the property or physical safety of any person or third party;
● To establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; or
● To facilitate the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment, bankruptcy, or other disposal of all or part of our business or assets.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing emails from us by following the instructions in those messages or by emailing us email@example.com.
If you want to learn more about the personal information that EYECUE has about you, or you would like to update, delete, or change that information, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a resident of the EU, UK, or another jurisdiction with an applicable privacy law, you may have certain rights available to you. These rights may include:
● The right to be informed about our data collection practices;
● The right to access and rectify your data;
● The right to erase or delete your data;
● The right to data portability;
● The right to restrict and object to the processing of your data (including for direct marketing purposes);
● The right to opt-out of the sale of your information;
● The right to opt-out of marketing emails and text messages;
● The right to limit our use of any automated decision-making processes;
● The right to lodge a complaint to your local data protection authority; and
● The right to withdraw consent (to the extent applicable).
To exercise any of the rights listed above, please contact us via email at email@example.com. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible and in the time period required be applicable law.
We employ physical, technical, and administrative procedures to safeguard the personal information we collect online. However, no website or mobile app is 100% secure, and we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to the Services or to us, and you transmit such information at your own risk.
The information that we collect through or in connection with the Services is transferred to and processed in the United States for the purposes described above. EYECUE also may subcontract the processing of your data to, or otherwise share your data with, affiliates or third parties in theUnited States or countries other than your country of residence. The data-protection laws in these countries may be different from, and less stringent than, those in your country of residence. By using the Services or by providing any personal or other information to us, you expressly consent to such transfer and processing.
We retain personal information about you necessary to fulfill the purpose for which that information was collected or as required or permitted by law. We do not retain personal information longer than is necessary for us to achieve the purposes for which we collected it. When we destroy your personal information, we do so in a way that prevents that information from being restored or reconstructed.
Content on this Services is directed at individuals over the age of 18 and is not directed at children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
EYECUE may make changes to the Services in the future and as a consequence will need to revise this Policy to reflect those changes. EYECUE will post all such changes on the Services, so you should review this page periodically. If we make a material change to the Policy, you will be provided with appropriate notice.
Should you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.